Capital One may have sent you a credit card offer in your mail. You may be thinking of responding to this offer by applying for the card. The first thing you need to do is check out the ‘Get My Offer’ page, which is on the Capital One website. The moment you get there, you’ll need to fill in some details from the letter offer and start the application process.
Capital One’ credit card offer letter has a reservation number along with an access code. If you have received the offer letter, you only need to visit the ‘Get My Offer’ page, which you will get on the Capital One website. You will then be able to start the application process that may result in you getting the credit card.
How Do I Access the ‘Get My Offer’ Page on Capital One’s Website
The URL or website address for the ‘Get My Offer’ page on the Capital One website is www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com. You’ll need to enter this address in your browser to access the page.
What You Need To Enter As You Respond To the Capital One Mail Offer
Once you’re on the ‘Get My Offer’ page, that’s on the Capital One website, you will be required to enter some details. The first detail you need to enter is the reservation number, which is a 16- digit number. The second detail you need to enter is the access code, a 6-digit number. You will get both of these details from the credit card ‘offer letter’ that Capital One sends you in your mail. Typically, you will find on them on the bottom of the letter.
You’ll need to follow three important steps as you respond to credit card offer from Capital One.
1. You must enter the address or URL for the Get My Offer page. That will enable the page to load on your browser. As mentioned easier, the address or URL that will take you to this page is www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com.
2. Once you get to the ‘Get My Offer’ page on Capital One’s website, you will find the spaces which you will enter the reservation number and aces code. You will find both of these details on the offer letter sent to your mail. That means your work is to enter the details into the required spaces.
3. Once you enter the reservation number and access code, you need to click on the ‘Get Started’ button. This will trigger the application process of the credit card. It’s a process that will hopefully result in you being issued with the Capital One credit card, which was offered to you through your mail.
FAQs Regarding Capital One Credit Card Application
1. What Information Does Capital One Need When One Applies For Their Credit Card?
You’ll be required to provide personal information that includes:
• Full name
• Date of birth
• Social security number
• Your estimated annual income
• Physical address (No P.O. Boxes)
• Savings and checking account information
2. How Long Will It Take To Receive My Credit Card?
If they approve you, you will get the Capital One card, welcome materials and credit limit information through your mail within 7-10 business days. However, if you have been approved to get a secured Mastercard card, you must pay the deposit in full before they ship the card, and then you will wait 7-10 business days.
3. Can One Add An Authorized User To His/her Card?
Yes. One can add authorized users to the card online after you sign in or by calling the number at the back of the card. However, for you to add an authorized user to your account, you must be the primary cardholder, power of attorney, small business account manager or secondary cardholder.
You can only add a user if you’ve been approved and not when in the application process. Capital One does not offer the option for co-applicants during this time, but after your account is opened, you can add an authorized user.